Security reports is considered the mirror that reflects the security situation in the facility and where that security reports must be accurate in their description and with clarity in the commentary different security models has been approved, including;
- Report about daily security situation.
- Visitor’s and personal data reports.
- Vehicles reports.
- Accidents and injuries reports.
- Daily follow-up reports.
- Weekly follow-up reports.
- Monthly follow-up reports.
The reports which contain private customer data are sent by fax or designated by the client e-mail which gives the client full impression of the security situation of the facility.